POSITION/TITLE: Machine Tool Service Engineer
REPORTS TO: General Manager
High precision tooling and machining services company seeks a Machine Tool Service Engineer to help support continued growth. Primary responsibility is to maintain the organization’s fleet of machines and systems to continue their optimal performance, including routine maintenance and repairs. Successful candidate will have knowledge of all aspects of machine tool systems. Candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks with minimum technical assistance
- Maintain and document preventative maintenance schedule on all equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair machines and equipment
- Communicate effectively with machine tool companies
- Manage spare parts inventory to minimize machine down time
- Facilitate the installation and service of machines and associated products and equipment
- Document all services and maintenance in Quality Management System
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Must have strong attention to detail, time management, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems
- Must be familiar with ISO QMS
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative
- Required: 2 years of technical training in related field and 5-7 years in machine tool field service
- Preferred: 4 year degree in Engineering or Automation/Robotics and 3 years in machine tool field service
Die Technology, Inc. is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.