POSITION/TITLE: CNC Machinist/Toolmaker-Entry Level
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
High precision tooling and machining service company seeks an entry level CNC Machinist/Toolmaker to help support continued growth. Responsibilities include manufacture of components and assemblies consistent with established standards. Successful candidate will have knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and software. Candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with production manager to complete projects in a safe and timely manner.
- Assist toolmakers in making precision components.
- Program, set up, and run high precision CNC Mills and Wire EDM machines.
- Work in cooperation with the area managers and other toolmakers to ensure that machine usage time is maximized.
- Follow procedural compliance and practice good housekeeping.
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: 2-year machine trade certificate acquired, or in process.
- Preferred: One or more years CNC Machining experience.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of machining:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Programming: DP Technology ESPIRIT preferred, Solidworks exposure a plus
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail required.
Die Technology, Inc. is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.