POSITION/TITLE: CNC Machinist/Toolmaker
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
High precision tooling and machining services company seeks a CNC Machinist to help support continued growth. Responsibilities include manufacture of components and assemblies consistent with established standards. Knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, fixtures, and software is necessary to be successful. Candidate will demonstrate the company core values, People, Integrity, and Excellence, in all aspects of their assigned duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program, set up, and run high precision CNC Mill(s) for electrodes, hard milling, and tooling components.
- Work with production manager to complete projects in a safe and timely manner.
- Good housekeeping is practiced.
- Works in cooperation with the area managers and other toolmakers to ensure that machine usage time is maximized.
Employee will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Required: Two or more years CNC Machining experience.
- Preferred: 2-year machine trade certificate.
- Preferred: Sinker EDM experience.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of machining:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Programming: DP Technology ESPIRIT preferred, and Solidworks exposure a plus
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail required.
Die Technology, Inc. is a work environment that promotes quality and personal growth. We offer a comprehensive benefits package. Visit our website at www.dietechnology.com to learn more about our company.